WHAT’S FILMING LIKE?
There’s so much thought and emotion that happens before having a conversation with the camera; there’s more to it than just delivering the lines. You have to:
- Make sure your hygiene is up-kept.
- Ask yourself if you still have a social life.
- Fix your hair, tame your hair.
- Learn how to edit on a program like Final Cut Pro X.
- Work really hard at not being boring. Challenge yourself to be entertaining.
- Know how the right lighting can do wonders.
I’ve been pushing myself harder than I ever have to get better at everything so I can start my career somewhere here in NYC. Guess for now, by day, I’ll be walking lots of four legged friends to pay the rent..
(a.k.a. getting paid to exercise!!)