I’m super excited for Fall. It’s definitely officially here (the weather finally agrees), and these are some of the things I’m too crunk for//totally lusting after this season…
1. Apple Cider! I love apple everything all the time, but there’s something about cold weather and hot apple cider that goes together like hipsters and vinyl. I need to purchase a half gallon ASAP.
2. Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING. Aww yiss! Pumpkin Spice is another favorite of mine. I recently made some pumpkin spice muffins using only a box of Spice Cake mix and a can of pumpkin. They turned out absolutely perfect. Also loving pumpkin pie and pumpkin spice lattes from Starbuck’s. I’m pretty sure I’m going to go pumpkin bankrupt, but that’s the more delicious form of bankruptcy so I’m not upset about it.
3. RENT on DVD. Everybody between the ages of 20 and 33 moved to NYC because they saw Rent and dared to live La Vie Boheme. Well I think I’m a little more secure than they are in the play, but this adaptation is so good and really feels like Fall to me.
4. Cute Little Mugs. It’s coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and hot apple cider weather. You know what that means? Accessorizing with unnecessarily cute beverage containers! I can’t wait to cuddle up on my couch with an adorable mug of my favorite drinks.
5. Big Giant Scarves. Scarves are one of the only clothing pieces that I will always buy lots of. I think this is due largely to my grandmother’s collection of Yves Saint Laurent scarves. Colder weather means colder necks, and colder necks demand lush fabrics draped about themselves. You get the idea.
6. All Orange Everything. This is a color I’ve shied away from my entire life because I was convinced it made my skin look “too yellow.” I’m happy to announced that my year-round tan looks awesome in this festive color, and to drive the point home I’d really like a pair of these UrbanEars headphones in “pumpkin.”
7. Darling Boots. I need more boots. 3 pairs is not nearly enough to satisfy the need.
8. Candy. This next week is going to be candy-palooza. Sure, I’m getting over a cold and my immune system probably needs more vitamins and minerals than I’m willing to supply, but when else is it acceptable to have Kit-Kats in your purse? Get on it, guys.