1. Wore this oversized sparkly shirt from H&M and some sheer black tights from H&M and some boots from god knows where.
2. Froze. All. The. Way. To. Death.
3. Waited for no less than two boys to pee behind other cars in the parking garage.
4. Drank all the Jameson on this side of the Atlantic Ocean.
5. Got bumped a little too hard and elbowed the girl back. She screamed “HEY!” so I turned around and she just said “sorry” and walked away. I still got it.
6. Was physically lifted and moved out of the way.
7. Watched a really tacky midnight proposal. He got on one knee in a puddle of broken glass and backwashed bud light.
8. Kissed Stephanie at midnight because
we’re big ole lesbians there were no boys available worth risking herpes.
9. Kinda wished I went to OTR and a less fratty bar, but luckily it wasn’t a strip mall bar. (note to self: write a blog post about strip mall bars in Northern Kentucky)
10. Sobered up to the sounds of my lady friend Alex poorly rapping about how to be true to yourself.
Happy New Year, everyone!