It’s from H&M and said “Take a Chance on Love”. I wore pantyhose and heeled boots. All black errythang. I didn’t want to post any further down because my bathroom mirror is all ick at home. I guess I’ll clean it…
1. Wore this oversized sparkly shirt from H&M and some sheer black tights from H&M and some boots from god knows where.
2. Froze. All. The. Way. To. Death.
3. Waited for no less than two boys to pee behind other cars in the parking garage.
4. Drank all the Jameson on this side of the Atlantic Ocean.
5. Got bumped a little too hard and elbowed the girl back. She screamed “HEY!” so I turned around and she just said “sorry” and walked away. I still got it.
6. Was physically lifted and moved out of the way.
7. Watched a really tacky midnight proposal. He got on one knee in a puddle of broken glass and backwashed bud light.
8. Kissed Stephanie at midnight because
we’re big ole lesbians there were no boys available worth risking herpes.
9. Kinda wished I went to OTR and a less fratty bar, but luckily it wasn’t a strip mall bar. (note to self: write a blog post about strip mall bars in Northern Kentucky)
10. Sobered up to the sounds of my lady friend Alex poorly rapping about how to be true to yourself.
Happy New Year, everyone!
The hunt for something gold and sparkly to wear tonight is on.
I WANNA GO SO BAD.
hacking up some unholy disgustingness this morning. um, yeah. NYE 2011. let’s see how I can salvage this…
I still listen to Will2K every New Year’s. In fact, I know every word to that song and became aware far too late in life that it samples “Rock the Casbah” another song that is awesome. I’m not sure if the 2000s can really be declared the “willenium,” but being the only person who still raps along to that song on 12/31 is pretty dope.