Showing posts tagged puppy
I’ve been pretty much AWOL the past week or two because of some majorly unexpected life shifts. If I can give you any advice for your 20s, it’s to never get too comfortable. Things can change overnight and you’ll have to be ready to adapt! Blech, enough with being cryptic.
-Realized just how much I inhabit the same wavelength as my friend, Nessa, who took beautiful pictures of me during her stay in NYC.
-I saw the cutest Pomeranian staying warm in front of this heated area in front of a bodega.
-I had the pleasure of meeting up with a friend from high school at the Bengals bar in the Lower East Side. The Bengals won! Who-Dey.
-Took a walk around Brooklyn, and noticed that (A) the street art here is beautiful and (B) it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
All the love,
1. Watching leaves grow up and take on their new golden color in the crisper Fall air.
2. Spying on puppy dogs from coffee shop windows too early on Saturday mornings.
3. Hanging out with amazingly talented rappers on bohemian couches at friendly apartments.
4 & 5. Celebrating Brittany’s Dogtoberfest to help her raise money for the ASPCA when she runs the Disney marathon this January.
6. Seeing the contrasting-haired Brittanys together at the festive event. Too much laughing, and smiling ensued.
7. Seeing beautiful Lexi’s beautiful model face (never often enough).
8. Caturday is every day.