Last week I got this truly decent oxblood colored handbag from H&M (that I can’t link to be cause of course it’s not on the website!). I filled it with some pretty basic stuff that I have at all times no matter what I have planned for the day (note: I do have more makeup things on hand from time to time but this is my bare essentials, guys).
- A little notebook to write every funny, stupid, interesting, profound, meaningless thing that comes to mind.
- My wallet that has since been stained by a rogue purple sharpie in my old purse.
- A smaller tote bag from Urban Outfitters, in case I end up buying something that day.
- Mah keys.
- Sunglasses from Forever 21 a hundred years ago. Their sunglasses are like $5 so I always end up with a pair or two in my bag.
- NYX Tea Tree Blotting Paper, because I get shiny sometimes.
- Wintergreen altoids. The best. Obviously.
- Aquaphor. Chapped lips are unhappy lips.
- My iTouch which is being wonky this week.
- Not pictured: Cell phone, MetroCard, hair-ties.
What’s can you never leave the house without?
Okay, take 2. This is what’s inside of my bag, y’all.